The Office of the Governor was created along with the creation of the State in 1967.
The Office is currently headed by His Excellency, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode who is the 14th Governor of the State.
Making Lagos Africa’s Model Mega City And Global Economic and Financial Hub
State Policy Thrust:
Poverty Eradication and Sustainable Economic Growth through Infrastructure Renewal and Development
POLICY FOCUS/ DRIVING VALUES
· Public-Private Partnership
· Private Sector-led Growth
· Rule of Law, Transparency and Accountability
· Good Governance and Participatory Planning
· Environmental Sustainability
· Gender and Socio-Cultural Sensitivity
· Human Capital Development.
The present administration under the leadership of His Excellency, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode hinge his policy thrust on a tripod namely:
· Infrastructural Renewal & Development
· Job Creation and